Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My Bum's on Main Street

What do you do when it is 100 degrees outside and you need to cool off? You go to a nice lunch out where you expect a good meal, some relief from the heat, and some good conversation. What do you not expect to get? Flashed by me. Sorry people at Bocceli’s ☺ and people on the sidewalk. And people at CafĂ© Delirium. And people at Sunny Hans. And yep, you, getting your pedicure. I tripped. I fell. I flashed. I stood. I continued flashing. My 5 seconds of fame. Mental note…undergarments are a crucial accessory to any outfit. There are people on Gresham’s Main Street whose eyes are still burning. My knee is skinned. My dignity destroyed. I can only hope there were no Wilkes families dining today. Not how I want to make a first impression.

No comments:

Post a Comment